I have a lot of oversized men/s graphic t-shirts and one of my favorite ways to style them in the summer is knotting the center so it’s much more tailored. By doing so, a large tee transforms into a more cropped look, which is perfect for an effortless, relaxed summer outfit such as this. In this outfit, I am wearing a Guess logo tee layered underneath a boyfriend blazer and paired with a dark green pair of cropped joggers.
1. What is your guilty pleasure?
2. Who is your blogging role model?
3. Why did you begin blogging?
4. What’s your favorite pastime besides blogging?
5. If you had to be another animal, what would you be?
6. What is one fashion or beauty trend you never want to see return?
Drop crotch pants. *shudders*
7. What is one thing you hate most in this world?
I don’t hate a lot of things, but I’d have to say one of my biggest pet peeves is when you clearly go out of your way to hold open a door for someone and they don’t even say thank you. Just me?
8. What is your favorite social media platform and why?
Instagram is my favorite, although it is a love/hate relationship. I really enjoy posting and browsing other people’s visual content!
9. If you were to start your blogging career over, what would you do differently?
I would put a lot more effort into it from the start. When I first started out, I did not have a big focus on quality like I do now!
10. What three things would you bring to a blogging retreat (assuming laptops, internet, and food/drinks are covered)?
Definitely my camera and phone so I can document the event, duh haha!
11. What is your favorite quote of all time?
I tag anyone who wants to do it! I would love to get to know you guys more through this tag! 🤗