Hello, lovelies! Today's post is just a quick little blurb on some things I have been loving/interested in at the moment. I promise I will have a new outfit post up this Friday, so stay tuned for that!
1. As you might have seen in my last post, I copped the Adidas Ultra Boost in white and have been obsessed with wearing them. To be honest, I am a bit anxious when I wear them because I do not want to tarnish them and wish to keep that crips, clean look for as long as possible.
2. If you keep with all things hype, you might have heard this past weekend was Kanye West's one weekend only 'Pablo' pop-up shop where he only opened 21 stores worldwide. He dropped the location 24 hours before the stores were opened. It's funny because my boyfriend and I wanted to go shopping and just happened to come across the Philadelphia one at the King of Prussia mall and we had to cop something. I picked up the Ultralight Bean t-shirt so I will definitely be styling that in a future post!
3. Speaking of hype, I was super excited to have my photo featured on Hypebae's instagram. One of the most exciting features I've had so far (even if it's only my feet LOL).
4. FRANK OCEAN. I am so excited. Finally, the long awaited album 'Blonde', formally known as 'Boys Don't Cry' album has released and I could not be more ecstatic. I jokingly said that this album made me question my existence but to be honest it really does. It gets real deep. But if you are into soothing r&b, definitetly give it a listen. His voice is so enrapturing and you will fall in love in a second.
5. Although I cannot really say it is a favorite, I am almost finished reading 'Lolita' by Vladimir Nabokov. After hearing the title so many times, I checked it out of the library and had no idea it was about middle aged man and his obsession with "nymphet", a 12 year old girl, so I was in for quite a surprise. However, it's a fascinating insight into the mind of main character, Humbert. Not to mention, Nabokov's writing is absolutely flawless and poetic.
I would love to know what you have been loving as of lately!